The Western Propane Gas Association (WPGA) provides a number of valuable services to members. The association’s focus is to stimulate learning and research, share best practices, advance safety issues to the public and members, and represent the industry before policymakers, government bureaus, agencies and other bodies in matters of safety and clean energy.
WPGA’s annual convention and trade show, district events, advocacy day at the Capitol, weekly e-newsletter, and quarterly magazine are just a few ways we engage and inform our members.
Through staff and our committee structure, WPGA represents the interests of the membership to the:
- Department of Industrial Safety
- California Highway Patrol
- Air Resources Board
- California Energy Commission
- Department of Weights & Measures
- Division of Measurement Standards
- Board of Equalization
- Office of Emergency Services
- California Office of Emergency Services
- Local regulatory agencies