The Western Propane Gas Association (WPGA) provides a number of valuable services to members. One of those services is the promotion of LPG as a clean burning alternative fuel. This is done through the Clean Fuels Task Force which conducts research and serves as a liaison between the association, interested parties and regulatory boards.
WPGA also plays a key role in troubleshooting issues with local authorities, provides group insurance programs, and sponsors an annual convention and trade show.
Through staff and our committee structure WPGA represents the interests of the entire membership to the:
- Department of Industrial Safety
- California Highway Patrol
- Air Resources Board
- Department of Weights & Measures
- Division of Measurement Standards
- Board of Equalization
- Office of Emergency Services
- Western Fire Chiefs Association
- Local regulatory agencies
Download/View membership application packet